Structured. Supportive. Safe.
Develop a support network at our sober living home in Bismarck, ND
If you’re struggling with alcoholism or an addiction, sobriety might seem like an unachievable goal. But recovery from substance abuse is possible – and the dedicated community at Hope Manor is here to help. Our sober living homes in Bismarck, ND are a safe space where adult men and women can heal from alcoholism and/or addictions.
Recover and heal in a peer-supported environment
- Heal spiritually, physically and emotionally
- Take responsibility for your actions
- Learn valuable life skills
- Build a support system
- Develop healthy habits
Recovery isn’t easy – but it’s worth the effort. Contact us today to get more information about our sober living homes in Bismarck, ND.
Hope Manor enriches recovery and facilitates life skills
Many people can be intimidated by the guidelines of the home. Do not let fear rob you from gaining the skills to lead a sober and productive life. There is a rationale behind each guideline and they are designed to help you be accountable, grow and change.
You can expect to:
- Stay in a beautifully furnished home with a deck, yard, outdoor sitting area and fire pit
- Participate in 12-step meetings and build a strong foundation of recovery
- Join other participants for fun events, conferences, retreats and social events
- Gain life skills, time management, financial management skills, responsibility and more